CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 31, 2007

my thoughts for today


my new look for '08.. i curled my very straight hair

what a year that was.. I'm saying goodbye to 2007 and welcoming 2008.. I hope things will work out this year.. I've changed so much from being the girl that's always scared to fight for what she feels to the girl who fights for what is right.. wow! but i guess it's wrong sometimes.. marami akong nakatampuhan this year, not because ako yung may problema but sila.. it's sad now 'cause for the past few months i was so numb, it was like i didn't care... but you know.. i still don't care.. hehehe.. I've always been the nice girl.. too nice.. this year, I'm gonna go after what i want.. yeah, a famous line from Laguna beach star Lauren Conrad.. but hey, it works..

0 comments: